Wednesday 19 August 2020

Don't worry be happy.

 Singing in the car or the shower is a great way to fend off anxiety or depression. Let's say you're driving in to work and you're about to give the most important presentation of your life. Naturally, you're a nervous wreck, so how can you keep yourself calm? Turn on your favourite song and sing as loud as you can. It sounds ridiculous, but singing fills your brain with endorphins and oxytocin, both of which reduces stress and can improve your mood. They make you feel comfortable while keeping your heart rate and cortisol levels low and don't worry, you don't have to be good at singing. Even if you're the worst singer in the world, like me, belting it out can reduce anxiety and turn your day around. Before I do any public speaking, I like to listen to songs like 'Don't worry be happy' and start singing. I'm not ready to cut a record, lol. Let me know what songs calm you down.


No comments:

Post a Comment